A few years ago, I had a conversation with a friend about getting old. She remarked that she couldn't wait to be 40. She feels that maybe we'll be so much wiser and stronger by then.
And I'm starting to agree with her. Twenty-something isn't all it's cracked up to be. Aside from knowing that I want to be a good wife to my husband, daughter to my parents, I don't know much about what I want to do in my life. Maybe what's wrong is I want to do too much, and I don't know where to start.
I suppose life is going to be a series of experiments, failures and small successes for me. Maybe by the time I'm 40 I'll have some sense of what I do well, and of how badly I can stink things up with my meddling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home