out there
A woman in England wants to create a Biblically-based theme park. You can read the article in the London Times Online here: Slay Goliath, sail the Ark – it will be a hell of a ride at Holyland.
What struck me as really weird was the comment towards the end about a similar park existing in America. I'd never heard of it before. I like their subtle observation about how people can eat their ice cream while touring the Via Dolorosa.
I think this lady has good intentions, but things like this have a tendency to freak out kids and help people walk away with misunderstandings about the Bible.
A woman in England wants to create a Biblically-based theme park. You can read the article in the London Times Online here: Slay Goliath, sail the Ark – it will be a hell of a ride at Holyland.
What struck me as really weird was the comment towards the end about a similar park existing in America. I'd never heard of it before. I like their subtle observation about how people can eat their ice cream while touring the Via Dolorosa.
I think this lady has good intentions, but things like this have a tendency to freak out kids and help people walk away with misunderstandings about the Bible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home