yay for insurance
I finally made it to the doctor today. Hooray for insurance. They prescribed four stinkin medicines for me.
Anyway, they were worried about me getting pneumonia so they've loaded me up on all sorts of stuff. She said it'd help me sleep so I'm looking forward to that.
Poor Kevin. Last night he became a victim of the other bug that's going around: the stomach flu. Now it's my turn to take care of him. I don't know how well I'll do, seeing as I'm still not out of the woods yet. But stomach flu is a different beast altogether. It's the royal flush of illnesses, no pun intended. It trumps my respiratory infection, no question.
Let's just hope he doesn't get my respiratory infection, and that I don't get his stomach flu. Wouldn't we be a pretty sight!
I finally made it to the doctor today. Hooray for insurance. They prescribed four stinkin medicines for me.
Anyway, they were worried about me getting pneumonia so they've loaded me up on all sorts of stuff. She said it'd help me sleep so I'm looking forward to that.
Poor Kevin. Last night he became a victim of the other bug that's going around: the stomach flu. Now it's my turn to take care of him. I don't know how well I'll do, seeing as I'm still not out of the woods yet. But stomach flu is a different beast altogether. It's the royal flush of illnesses, no pun intended. It trumps my respiratory infection, no question.
Let's just hope he doesn't get my respiratory infection, and that I don't get his stomach flu. Wouldn't we be a pretty sight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home