bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, April 29, 2004

oh joy

Yippee, it's dentist day. I have to have two fillings repaired. I have composite fillings, which match my teeth, so they're not as obvious as the regular metal variety. But they do wear out from time to time.

So think of me today while you're at work, and thank the sweet Lord you're not in the dentist's chair. (Though some of you may prefer that...)

no sweat
The dentist trip was good. I was back by 10:15. I don't mind the actual visit that much. It's the I-can't-feel-my-mouth thing that is irritating. I hope it wears off for lunch!

Kevin saw me driving by so he stopped to see me. And he was going to make an appointment for June, but our hygenist was free at the moment so he sat down for a cleaning while I was down the hall getting my work done. Awww. How romantic.

By the way, if you need a new dentist, you should try ours. He's super. He's never hurt me, he's honest, the price is right, and he's a really nice guy. And I love my hygenist. She's sweet and talkative, and remembers nearly every detail about you. (Even what color toothbrush she gave me 2 weeks ago, so that she didn't give Kevin the same color.) The new office is nice and all of the equipment is the latest and greatest.

And if you go soon, you can get your name in a drawing to win a night on the town. A night at the Ashton hotel, dinner and perhaps even a carriage ride. So if you haven't had a cleaning in a while, you should definitely make an appointment! His office is at Harris and Oakmont, just east of Bryant Irvin and south of the Albertson's. Butch Hutchison DDS, 6025 Harris Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76132, Phone: (817) 361-5620.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home