my sympathies
My sympathies to all of you who are still in school. I've spent the last 3 days doing research and writing a report. It's been forever since I've done that. The cool thing is that, in the real world, you can write memos and executive summaries. But that kind of stinks, too, because you have to cram an ocean into a teacup. So my hat's off to you who are still living this kind of life.
Thanks to those of you who've responded to my last post. I'm still pondering on this issue so it'll be a few more days before I put my thoughts down.
My sympathies to all of you who are still in school. I've spent the last 3 days doing research and writing a report. It's been forever since I've done that. The cool thing is that, in the real world, you can write memos and executive summaries. But that kind of stinks, too, because you have to cram an ocean into a teacup. So my hat's off to you who are still living this kind of life.
Thanks to those of you who've responded to my last post. I'm still pondering on this issue so it'll be a few more days before I put my thoughts down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home