bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

About Me

Name: rocketbird
Location: Texas

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • d'ough Apparently the voice actors for The Simpso...
  • hurrah! We finally have a new cell phone. After s...
  • headlines Whenever I'm having a tough day, I some...
  • back to civilization First of all, here's some of...
  • a day off I went to the optometrist yesterday in ...
  • I find your lack of pants disturbing You need to ...
  • fuel city Today I stumbled upon a review for a pr...
  • 30 years of cute Happy birthday to Hello Kitty, w...
  • strange dreams I don't know what's going on in my...
  • new planetoid discovered Astronomers recently dis...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 01, 2004

some news

We win the Jamali baby pool! Due date is December 29.



April Fools!

posted by rocketbird | 2:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home