bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

hurrah!

We finally have a new cell phone. After suffering for a few years with Sprint, our family finally switched to Cingular. Which means - my goodness - we might actually have a good signal when we're in our apartment. My grandpa came by today and dropped off our new phone.

We got a Motorola T720, and it looks like it has all the bells and whistles I want. I originally didn't want a flip-phone (not really easy to open when you're driving). But at least this one is compact and will fit in a small purse, or in Kevin's case, a pocket. Doesn't weigh much, either.

Anyway, until money falls from the sky, Kevin and I will be sharing this phone. He uses it when he goes to school, and I have it the rest of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home