bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

About Me

Name: rocketbird
Location: Texas

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • fox trot Hee hee...I love Fox Trot. March 4 comic
  • what's up with the baby? and that donkey? Many of...
  • but they're so cute and cuddly Koalas blamed for ...
  • oh well Well, at least LOTR snagged the Oscar for...
  • oscar time There's one Oscar category in particul...
  • the passion of the Christ Last night we ventured ...
  • time to lighten things up Ok, the only way to bre...
  • some enchanted evening Valentine's Day, 2004 The...
  • coping I don't really feel like writing about thi...
  • reflections I can't think today. I tried taking a...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 05, 2004

starry night

My home page in my browser is set to a site called "Astronomy Picture of the Day." Today's photo of V838 Mon was awesome. It was taken by the Hubble. And this morning on Good Morning Ameria, they compared it to Van Gogh's "Starry Night."

See an animated version of V838 Mon's evolution.

posted by rocketbird | 11:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home