bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Charlie Brown's death metal collection

Last week I ordered a copy of Charlie Brown's Holiday Hits from Best Buy's website. (They don't carry it in the stores anymore.) Today I received my package, and I was excited to listen to it while I was at work. But when I opened the box, I didn't find the sweet faces of the Charlie Brown gang. Instead, the cover was decorated with skulls and spaceships. Best Buy decided to treat me to a German death metal album. The receipt in the box said Charlie Brown, so either someone decided to play a really good prank (I'd think it was hilarious if it happened to someone else), or they have a really screwed up way of organizing their stock..

I called their 800 number and it was pointless. I couldn't get in touch with a human. So I emailed them and I guess we'll see if they actually reply. If I don't get my response by tomorrow, I'm heading over to Best Buy and demanding store credit.

'Tis the season to be weirded out!

*Update: I received a reply from customer service today, and they are shipping the Charlie Brown cd to me. And they asked that I either return the other cd to Best Buy or ship it back to them. They get points for speediness, but I think I'll stick to shopping at an actual store rather than online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home