bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

About Me

Name: rocketbird
Location: Texas

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Today is my 11th day without soda. It's not fun. ...
  • Comes with a free stomach stapler I'll just let t...
  • what up Life has gotten much better this week. On...
  • No rest and no sleep make Kara go something-someth...
  • Double Wow Today SpaceShipOne claimed the X Prize...
  • The Fruitcake Lady If you don't watch The Tonight...
  • Need a job? {first 10-digit prime found in consec...
  • End of summer reading I've been enjoying a couple...
  • I'm still alive, in case you're wondering. We're w...
  • A random rant For those apartment dwellers out the...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

AWESOME!!

My friend's mom was at the taping of Oprah's Favorite Things show. Check out all the loot she got - Favorite Things 2004

My favorites from the show:

Washer and Drying Center

Trip to a Spa/Resort

posted by rocketbird | 9:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home