bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

"meestah, meestah, get me out of here!"

"Uh, you know the 'meestah, meestah' lady? I think I just killed her." Brownie points for the first person to recognize that quote.

Seriously, though, I need a break. It's 5:45 and I'm still at work, and probably will be till 8 when Kevin and I are supposed to meet up with some friends. Here's how my day has been:

Today I got the message of doom. (PC load letter??!) For the last week I've worked on a brochure in Illustrator. Everything's gone like clockwork. But when I did my final save, I got the corrupt file error message (aka, "You'll never see your document again, bwa ha ha ha ha!"). Won't bore you with the rest of the story. But it did end well - I prayed, things reappeared and finally printed correctly, and brochures are finally done and ready for the event tonight.

Now I'm trying to pick up the pieces of my day so that I can finish the rest of my to-do list. Many thanks to those of you who are praying for me this week. And for praying for the website project that's due.

I love my job. It's a perfect fit for me. But golly oh gee I can't wait for the website to be finished. I hope all my loose ends are tied up by Friday so that I can enjoy myself at the giganto lake party in Granbury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home