bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

chubby coffee
A tall coffee of the week at Starbucks packs a whopping 5 calories and has no fat.

But what about those Frappuccinos? And the Macchiatos? You can check out their nutrition info here http://www.starbucks.com/retail/nutrition_beverages.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1.

I'd seen these facts before and thought, well, I can just order skim in my Chocolate Malt Creme and it'll be healthier. But most of their blended beverages come pre-mixed in a jug. The skim milk option is out the window. Granted, you can drop almost 10 grams of fat by leaving off the whipped cream.

But maybe I should be more concerned about the cost. I don't know how much a tall Coffee of the Week is...let's say $1.25. That's $1.25 for 12 ounces...there are 128 ounces in a gallon...that comes to about $13 a gallon. Makes gas prices look good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home