bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

About Me

Name: rocketbird
Location: Texas

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • "meestah, meestah, get me out of here!" "Uh, you ...
  • Nooooooo! This has been a day of disturbing news....
  • suppose we built a large wooden badger My former ...
  • ewww Not much to say today, except that I caught ...
  • chubby coffee A tall coffee of the week at Starbuc...
  • blogger For those of you who use Blogger, or who ...
  • and many more By the way, happy birthday to my fr...
  • chicken and waffles Ever wonder where the combo m...
  • adios amigos I'm doing a small happy dance today ...
  • I had to say it was a good day Regardless of the ...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2004

awwww

Two female lion cubs were born at the Fort Worth Zoo. They're now 7 weeks old and the zoo is letting people vote for their names. You can vote at www.fortworthzoo.com.

Which names did you vote for? I like the last ones that mean "fire" and "beautiful".

posted by rocketbird | 10:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home