bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Friday, January 23, 2004

song in my head

I heard a song the other day that I can't get out of my head. By the way, research has shown that songs supposedly stay in your head because your brain is trying to complete the lyrics. (That's saying it in the most basic terms.) So if you don't know all the words, your brain tries to sort it out. I wish I could get paid to do research like that.

Anyway, even though I only knew part of the chorus, I was able to google it and discover that the song is 100 Years by Five for Fighting. You can hear a clip here. And lyrics are here.

A pretty sweet song. This group also sings Superman. (Hear that at http://www.fiveforfighting.com/sounds/Superman.wav.) Funny, at first this guy's voice really got on my nerves (I have trouble respecting anyone who can sing higher than I can). But their songs are growing on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home