wow
I can't begin to start unraveling my thoughts about The Return of the King. It was simply awesome.
Since many of my friends still have not seen it, I won't say much about it right now. I'll wait till next week.
Tonight is Christmas Eve for me and Kevin. My parents are going to meet us at my grandfather's house in Clifton. We'll enjoy the traditional Martin Christmas Eve dinner - Tamales, Chili, salsa...the works. And we'll watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special, then open some gifts. In the morning we'll open our stocking stuffers, and then we might go fishing.
Christmas Eve is really just a feeling, not a date on a calendar, so I know that tonight will still be special. Next week we'll be in California with Kevin's family. Two Christmases. Wow, it'll be fun.
I can't begin to start unraveling my thoughts about The Return of the King. It was simply awesome.
Since many of my friends still have not seen it, I won't say much about it right now. I'll wait till next week.
Tonight is Christmas Eve for me and Kevin. My parents are going to meet us at my grandfather's house in Clifton. We'll enjoy the traditional Martin Christmas Eve dinner - Tamales, Chili, salsa...the works. And we'll watch the Charlie Brown Christmas special, then open some gifts. In the morning we'll open our stocking stuffers, and then we might go fishing.
Christmas Eve is really just a feeling, not a date on a calendar, so I know that tonight will still be special. Next week we'll be in California with Kevin's family. Two Christmases. Wow, it'll be fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home