ok, just this once
Most of you know that I hate the f-word. Not just the mother of all swear words, but also the f-a-r-t word. But just this once I'll use that word to share some silly Internet fun with you.
Go to amazon.com and type "old fart" in the search field. You should get an interesting pic of CEO Jeff Bezos. If you don't, see if this link still works: Bezos pic.
Ok, no more use of the f-word anymore.
Most of you know that I hate the f-word. Not just the mother of all swear words, but also the f-a-r-t word. But just this once I'll use that word to share some silly Internet fun with you.
Go to amazon.com and type "old fart" in the search field. You should get an interesting pic of CEO Jeff Bezos. If you don't, see if this link still works: Bezos pic.
Ok, no more use of the f-word anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home