Second Home-Sweet-Home
In 1998 I spent 10 weeks with Campus Crusade for Christ in South Lake Tahoe, California, ministering to the tourists and locals there. I lived in a cluster of cabins inhabited by 65 other students. I was one of the lucky ones - I only had one roommate. The cabins were teeny, but what a location. We were only a few minute's bike ride from the beach, and a short drive from Emerald Bay.
I was feeling a little homesick today, so I checked out the Lake Tahoe Web Cam. Mmmmm...snow...
In 1998 I spent 10 weeks with Campus Crusade for Christ in South Lake Tahoe, California, ministering to the tourists and locals there. I lived in a cluster of cabins inhabited by 65 other students. I was one of the lucky ones - I only had one roommate. The cabins were teeny, but what a location. We were only a few minute's bike ride from the beach, and a short drive from Emerald Bay.
I was feeling a little homesick today, so I checked out the Lake Tahoe Web Cam. Mmmmm...snow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home