bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

About Me

Name: rocketbird
Location: Texas

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • BNL The concert was great!! Mucho thanks to my fr...
  • Is it Friday, yet? Our church will have a huge eve...
  • Stretching This week I've been asked to do a numbe...
  • Show me the money Had a good discussion with our ...
  • Second Home-Sweet-Home In 1998 I spent 10 weeks w...
  • Headline Fort Worth was recently featured on Jay ...
  • Check out this link that I found on cartoonist Bil...
  • Whoa, slow down I didn't realize how packed my wee...
  • Mmmm...Fair food Our annual trip to the Texas Stat...
  • The means I've been reading East of Eden again, an...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

New quarter
The new Texas quarter is about to hit the mint. Check it out at http://www.wfaa.com/latestnews/stories/111803dntswquarter.1720d921.html. (It's a news site, so they may want you to "register.")

posted by rocketbird | 3:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home