bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Is it Friday, yet?
Our church will have a huge event on Sunday (a Ministry/Missions Fair), and I've spent the entire week preparing for it. Directories, maps, signs, nametags, brochures...It's been a trying week. I'm hitting a wall. Tomorrow will be the big rush to get everything done. I suppose the toughest thing is keeping my thoughts in the right perspective - the work I'm doing is for God, and somehow He'll use all of this stuff to connect people with places where they can serve with their gifts. And he's placed me here because of my gifts. I really enjoy what I do, and I am very blessed.

This will be an exciting weekend. On Sunday I'm going to see BNL with one of my roommates from college. It should be lots of fun!

If my writing seems confused and random it's because I've been using the language/art part of my brain all day and it's short circuiting. About the most intelligent thing I could understand right now is an Adam Sandler movie...maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home