bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

scene

This is my last full week of work. If I can finish everything up, I'll either clean out my office Saturday or come in on Tuesday, Monday being Memorial Day and all.

I don't know where the time went, and how it went by so quickly. When we didn't know where Kevin would find a job, time was excruciatingly still. But then the question was answered and life's frantic pace resumed as we prepared for a new beginning.

Life isn't bundled into tidy goodbyes and hellos. Often I feel like a hobo hopping aboard a fast-moving train, later leaping into some bushes to start anew. Life consists of improv scenes strung together--someone calls out, "scene!" and it's time to move on.

We have new experiences coming our way, but we're blessed to have old friends alongside us for the journey. And that excites me a whole lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home