bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Monday, August 23, 2004

Greetings from the land of Jet Lag, population: me. Who'd have thought that 4 days in California would mess up my internal clock so much? Today was Kevin's first day back in school, and he had to wake up at 5:30am - 3:30am pacific standard time for me. Wow. My body is here in the office but I think my brain is either still in bed or in California.

I had a great time with Kevin's family in Orange County. (Poor Kevin had to stay home.) I traveled there this weekend to enjoy my sister-in-law's bridal shower. It wasn't really a vacation if you define "vacation" as a time of relaxation. There was much to do in preparation for the wedding. I wanted to do as much as possible while I was there since I can't do much out here in Texas. But I did have a chance to get a pedicure with my mother-in-law while sissy had her nails done. That rocked. And I really enjoyed spending time with the fam.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home