over and out
I think it's time I closed the book on this blog. Even though I'm not working full-time I hardly ever have time to post anything on here. Plus, I don't even think anyone stops by anymore. I haven't received a comment in months.
I read a comment on a blog somewhere that myspace is the garbage dump of the internet. And on some level I agree with that. Some people out there pick out the worst layouts. And all the teens out there who put sleazy pics and sordid stories of themselves online will have a rude awakening when it's time to find a job. Hello! Employers are smart enough to google your name before they hire you. Anyway, myspace does have some redeeming qualities. For instance, I've reconnected with 4 friends who I haven't talked to in years.
So on that note, this will be my last rambling on this blog. I'm starting another one about my knitting escapades. If you're into knitting or just want to see what kind of projects I'm working on, comment or email me and I'll give you the new address. Ditto if you want to find me on myspace. Thanks y'all.
I think it's time I closed the book on this blog. Even though I'm not working full-time I hardly ever have time to post anything on here. Plus, I don't even think anyone stops by anymore. I haven't received a comment in months.
I read a comment on a blog somewhere that myspace is the garbage dump of the internet. And on some level I agree with that. Some people out there pick out the worst layouts. And all the teens out there who put sleazy pics and sordid stories of themselves online will have a rude awakening when it's time to find a job. Hello! Employers are smart enough to google your name before they hire you. Anyway, myspace does have some redeeming qualities. For instance, I've reconnected with 4 friends who I haven't talked to in years.
So on that note, this will be my last rambling on this blog. I'm starting another one about my knitting escapades. If you're into knitting or just want to see what kind of projects I'm working on, comment or email me and I'll give you the new address. Ditto if you want to find me on myspace. Thanks y'all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home