bla bla blog

Random ramblings from Texas.

Name:
Location: Texas

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hurray Saturday

I love a good Saturday morning. Woke up, checked my email. Put on some grubby clothes for cooking. Started on this evening's enchiladas - chicken is cooling now for shredding later, sauce is blended, guacamole is prepared. After Kevin returns from the store I can finish up the enchiladas and put them in the fridge until it's time to bake them.

Family is coming over tonight for dinner. Not just from my side, but some of Kevin's side as well. Sis-in-law and her fam are all settled in their new house and it's great to have them close by.

I think we've settled on some wall colors for the living room. I plan to start painting by February. It's an intimidating project because of the height of our walls, and because one wall is around 20 feet long and it'll be a challenge to keep the paint even. I wish I could do it like Mr. Bean - just cover everything in the room with newspaper, stick some fireworks in the paint buckets, and let nature take its course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home